Adept Administrator Essentials
What You'll Learn
- Basic concepts
- Viewing and redlining
- Searching strategies
- Checking out, editing, and checking in files
- Checking and approving files
- Advanced workflow
- Installing and updating Adept
- Strategies for importing legacy data
- Creating standard templates for extracting CAD, MS Word and Excel attributes/properties
- Managing vaults
- Managing users, user access rights, and libraries
- Other administration and maintenance tasks
- Database installation and maintenance
Who Should Attend
- New clients preparing for an Adept implementation in the upcoming weeks or months.
- Existing Adept clients bringing on new personnel into an Adept administrative position.
- Organizations evaluating or piloting Adept who want to learn more and validate a decision before moving forward.
- December 6-10, 2021
- January 17-21, 2022
- February 14-18, 2022
- March 14-18, 2022
- April 18-22, 2022
- May 16-20, 2022
- June 20-24, 2022
- July 18-22, 2022
- August 15-19, 2022
- September 12-16, 2022
- October 17-21, 2022
- November 14-18, 2022
- December 12-16, 2022
$3,995 per student.
By completing this class, all attendees will be certified as Adept Administrators and will have access to free, unlimited support as long as you have current maintenance or a subscription.
“Their admin training class is one of the best prepared and thorough courses I have attended for new software implementations.”