Adept Administrator Essentials
What You'll Learn
- Basic concepts
- Viewing and redlining
- Searching strategies
- Checking out, editing, and checking in files
- Checking and approving files
- Advanced workflow
- Installing and updating Adept
- Strategies for importing legacy data
- Creating standard templates for extracting CAD, MS Word and Excel attributes/properties
- Managing vaults
- Managing users, user access rights, and libraries
- Other administration and maintenance tasks
- Database installation and maintenance
Who Should Attend
- New clients preparing for an Adept implementation in the upcoming weeks or months.
- Existing Adept clients bringing on new personnel into an Adept administrative position.
- Organizations evaluating or piloting Adept who want to learn more and validate a decision before moving forward.
- March 20-24, 2023
- May 15-19, 2023
- June 12-16, 2023
- July 10-14, 2023
- August 14-18, 2023
- September 18-22, 2023
- October 16-20, 2023
- November 13-17, 2023
- December 11-15, 2023
$3,995 per student.
By completing this class, all attendees will be certified as Adept Administrators and will have access to free, unlimited support as long as you have current maintenance or a subscription.
“Their admin training class is one of the best prepared and thorough courses I have attended for new software implementations.”
Kyle Price Regional Systems Analyst Airtech Advanced Materials Group