Engineering Document Management for Government, Research, UniversitiesGet a 360˚view of your organization’s data, including, facilities, geospatial, building/plant design, operations, financial and work order data with engineering document management
Public sector organizations are under increasing pressure to leverage and secure their information assets, increase operational efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure data integrity and regulatory compliance. To achieve this, Federal, State and Local agencies use Adept to manage, share and control an array of business and design documents across multiple disciplines and departments. Adept provides a centralized repository for fast, secure document access and provides built-in version control and an audit trail for each document throughout its lifecycle. Adept automates document workflow and approval processes, eliminating time consuming, error prone manual methods, and enables improved decision making at all levels of the organization by providing a 360˚view of your organization’s data, including, facilities, geospatial, building/plant design, operations, financial and work order management.
- Improve efficiency – Provide immediate, controlled access to centrally managed facility, infrastructure, land, and physical asset documents to users across the enterprise
- Automate workflow and improve collaboration – Automate document workflow and approval processes, and enable departments to share and review design and business documents efficiently.
- Enhance Integrated decision making – Provide decision makers at all levels with easy access to accurate data from a controlled environment
- Secure and control electronic documents – Ensure the integrity of your mission critical electronic documents and maintain an audit trail for each document throughout its lifecycle
- Increase design productivity with Adept’s tight integration with mainstream CAD packages – Adept is tightly integrated with AutoCAD, MicroStation, Autodesk Inventor, and SolidWorks, managing file relationships, linking to file attributes and providing native application visualization, markup and compare capabilities.
- Enable Enterprise Visualization – Provide local or remote team members with instant visualization, markup and compare capabilities for up to 450 file types including 2D and 3D CAD, Office, PDF, and raster formats.
- Eliminate paper storage and reduce costs associated with paper output – Reclaim office space that was used to store paper drawings and documents, and enable faster, more accurate electronic document access, visualization, markup and collaboration, reducing expensive hardcopy output and distribution.
- Integrate with other business systems – Interoperability between Adept and other business systems ensures data accuracy and eliminates redundant data entry
Other Government, Research, Universities Clients:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- City of Hollywood
- City of Portland
- Government of British Columbia
- Hill Air Force Base
- Indiana University Cyclotron Laboratory
- Internal Revenue Service
- Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
- National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory – MSU
- Port of Houston
- Red River Army Depot
- Veterans Affairs Hospital-Los Angeles