- By Business Challenge
- By Role
- Information Managed by Adept
Discrete & Industrial Manufacturing
Aerospace | Automotive |
Consumer Products | High Tech |
Mill Products |
Construction & Mining Equipment | Industrial Machinery & Equipment |
Measuring & Controlling Devices | Oil & Gas Equipment | Transportation Equipment |
Fabricated and Primary Metals | Electronic Equipment
Adept for Discrete & Industrial Manufacturing
Increased globalization and stronger competition has manufacturers highly focused on decreasing operating costs, increasing productivity and efficiency, and delivering higher quality products at competitive prices. Mergers and acquisitions provide unique challenges as companies strive to unite disparate people, processes and systems to create a streamlined, efficient organization.
Adept document management and workflow solutions unify document access and control through a central repository and ensure the right people access the right information, wherever they are located. Adept helps companies automate their manual processes to streamline operations and get products to market faster, while enabling effective collaboration between departments and global teams throughout the enterprise. It helps establish and maintain accurate processes for managing, sharing and controlling your design and business documents, ensures version control, and establishes efficiencies through advanced search capabilities and engineering change order and transmittal automation. Adept’s tight integration with the world’s most popular CAD packages ensures complex 2D and 3D file relationships are maintained and best document management practices are implemented at every level from design through manufacturing. With Adept, your organization will be more efficient, productive and connected, positioning you to offer superior products and services and gain a critical competitive edge.
- Reduce time to market - Improve operational efficiency and streamline information access to other departments, contractors and customers.
- Increase productivity - Provide immediate, controlled access to centrally managed documents and information to users across the enterprise
- Find and re-use existing designs - Adept’s full text and structured search capabilities allow CAD users to quickly find and re-use existing design data. Adept also provides the ability to quickly and easily copy and rename complete designs including all related files.
- Manage complex file/configuration inter relationships - Adept manages and tracks complex file relationships that exist within AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and MicroStation files throughout each documents lifecycle. As files are checked out, revised, routed through workflow, copied or moved, Adept ensures all file relationships are intact. Adept displays these file relationships in an easy to understand tree structure so you can see “where-used” and “composed of” information, and how changes to one drawing or part may affect many others
- Automate workflow and engineering change process - Automate document workflow and engineering change processes, helping you to reduce costs and time to market
- Automate bill of material and document transmittal creation - Automate the creation of bills of material and document transmittals to ensure accuracy and collaborate more effectively both internally and externally
- Comply with industry standards - Leverage Adept’s electronic information tracking capabilities to dramatically reduce the time and effort it takes to gain and maintain certifications such as ISO, OSHA, FDA 21 CFR- 11, Sarbanes Oxley
- Enhance decision-making at all levels - Ensure decision makers at all levels have access to relevant data quickly and easily.
- Enable Enterprise Visualization - Provide local or remote team members with instant visualization, markup and compare capabilities for up to 450 file types including 2D and 3D CAD, Office, PDF, and raster formats.
- Integrate with other business systems - Interoperability between Adept and other business systems, such as MRP and ERP, ensures data accuracy and eliminates redundant data entry.
- Eliminate paper storage and reduce costs associated with paper output - Reclaim office space that was used to store paper drawings and documents, and enable faster, more accurate electronic document access, visualization, markup and collaboration, reducing expensive hardcopy output and distribution.
A Collection of our Discrete & Industrial Manufacturing Clients